My hubby lived in Brasil for 2 years and absolutely loves his açaí!! Sometimes we just drink it like a smoothie, but we also like making bowls because lets be honest, it is a little more fun! Also my husband has his own authentic version that I will also put on here for those who want to try it!
Yeild: makes 2 bowls
For the bowl:
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 banana (frozen or fresh)
- 2 packets frozen açaí
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/4 cup frozen mangos
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Blend banana, mixed berries, mangoes and coconut milk until smooth. *Tip: slowly add liquid when blending. Add the packets of açaí and chia seeds and blend together.
- Scoop out açaí blend into a bowl with a spoon. Top with toppings and enjoy!