My husband love this quick and easy breakfast idea! It is so easy to throw together and so yummy!
COCONUT MANGO OVERNIGHT OATS
Yield: Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt (vanilla would work too)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp honey or agave
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 2 tsp coconut flakes
- In a mason jar, or sealed container add oats, greek yogurt, coconut milk, honey, chia seeds, mango and coconut flakes.
- Seal the jar or container and shake to mix all the ingredients
- Place in fridge and chill overnight
- The following day, garnish with coconut flakes and mango. Enjoy!