Here is another favorite variety of overnight oats! I usually always have all the ingredients in my fridge!
CINNAMON APPLE OVERNIGHT OATS
Yield: makes 1 serving
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup plain (or vanilla) greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp honey or agave
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 diced large apple
- In a mason jar, or sealed container add oats, greek yogurt, almond milk, honey, chia seeds, apple sauce, cinnamon and diced apple.
- Seal the jar or container and shake to mix all the ingredients
- Place in fridge and chill overnight
- The following day, garnish with cinnamon and apples. Enjoy!